These terms apply should you decide to rent one of our apartments.
- The rent must be paid within the terms indicated on the booking confirmation. In the event of the client failing to respect these terms, without serious and justifiable reasons, Vacanze Toscane reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- The premises rented can only be occupied by the number of persons (children included) stated on the booking form. Any persons over and above this number will be refused entrance on arrival. The signatory of the reservation form will be held responsible for abiding by the rules laid out in the contract.
- Guests are asked to treat the accommodations and contents with care and respect. The signatory is responsible for all the guests (including children) staying on the premises. The safety and welfare of children is the sole responsibility of their parent or guardian. Vacanze Toscane reserve the right, at any time during a guests' stay, to ask them to leave if the management feels they are violating the rules set down in the contract. Guests are asked to keep noise levels down to a minimum, at all times. Vacanze Toscane are entitled to payment of full rent in addition to the cost of damage and repairs, should the circumstance arise. Damage can apply to property or persons.
- Our status as "holiday home" does not allow us to provide "hotel" services therefore we are not allowed to provide bed linen, towels or electrical appliances.
We are able to hire bed linen and towels on your behalf from a local supplier at wholesale rates.
- The apartments are available from 4.00 pm. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am. on the day of departure.
- On receiving the keys to the accommodation the guest will be required to pay a deposit of Euro 150.00 against damages. This deposit will be refunded when vacating the accommodation at the stipulated time. The deposit should be paid in Euro. Failure to pay the deposit may result in the owners refusing to give the keys to the guest. In such circumstances the guest will forfeit any money already paid towards the rental.
- It is Vacanze Toscanes' responsibility to ensure that the accommodation is clean and in good order before new guests arrive.
- The owners reserve the right to change the apartment booked to another with similar characteristics (bed space) should circumstances beyond our control leave us no alternative.
- Heating (if needed) will be charged as metered on departure. Euro, eurocheques and credit cards are accepted. There are several banks and money changing facilities near our office.
- Extra expenses arranged to be paid on arrival (sheets and towels).
- Booking, Payment and Cancellation.
Acceptance of booking will be made in writing (e-mail) by us, upon receiving a booking request.
Confirmation will be made in writing (e-mail) by us on receipt of deposit.
- 30% due on acceptance of booking;
- Balance due upon arrival;
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. Our bank details will be sent to you with our acceptance of your booking.
All changes and cancellations must be made IN WRITING (e-mail):
- No charge, if the booking is unconfirmed, made less than 7 days ago and is not a Last-Minute booking. (A last minute booking is a booking of which the start date of reservation occurs within 3 weeks after the date of booking);
- 50% of the rental sum: up to one month prior to arrival;
- 100% of the rental sum: one month or less prior to arrival.
It is highly advisable to take out travel insurance.
Should you choose to do so we can recomend the following agency:
Sig. Ceccarelli Mauro.
Phone: +39 0586 684258
- Prices valid for the year 2013.