This well maintained detached house, of 160 sqm, sleeps 8 + 3 persons. It has two stone paved terraces, one of 100 sqm in front of the house, near the swimming pool, and one of 30 sqm at the back of the house. The house has a ground floor which enjoys the paved terraces and a first floor where there are two balconies with panoramic views. From the balcony which faces east it is possible to admire the valley called 'Pian delle Vigne', and to the left catch a glimpse of the picturesque village of Sassetta. The main entrance to the house leads from the front terrace near the swimming pool into the large living room where we find:
- Two very comfortable sofas which both convert to two single beds.;
- A large wooden dining table;
- At the back of the room on the right is a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, fridge with freezer, toaster, kettle and both Italian moka and filter coffee machines; in front of the kitchen is a wooden breakfast table with bench seating.
- At the back of the living room on the left is a large fireplace and in the centre is a door leading to the back terrace where next to the barbecue one can eat outside or relax in tranquility under an elegant wrought iron gazebo furnished with a large marble table and wrought iron chairs with comfortable cushions.
- Close to the front of the living room is a door leading into a cloakroom and bathroom with wc, bidet, sink and washing machine.
A staircase leads from the living room to the first floor landing where on the left there are two armchairs which both convert to single beds, a wardrobe and a window door which opens on to a balcony at the front of the house which overlooks the swimming pool.
On the right hand side of the landing there are three doors, each leading to a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle. In the first bedroom there is a double bed, a single bed and a wardrobe, in the second bedroom there is a double bed, an armchair which converts to a single bed and a wardrobe, in the third bedroom there is a double bed, a single bed and, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. If needed we can supply a cot. Both the second and third bedrooms open on to a balcony with panoramic views.
The shared swimming pool with Villa La Quercia, situated in a sunny position, in front of the house enjoys a lovely view and is a very pleasant place for relaxing. There are deckchairs and sunbeds with cushions.
The house is very well furnished and has central heating.